without endoscope equipment
- Lack of one of the major advanced medical technology to differentiate from the other hospitals
- Leading veterinary hospitals have 75% of their total revenue coming from endoscope involved diagnostic and treatment
- Without seeing the focus directly, veterinarians rely heavily on experiences and traditional means of examination. The efficiency and accuracy of diagnosis could have been improved
- Traditional surgical operation normally leaves the pet with pain and requires long time to recover.
- Pet owner’s time cost is high and psychological feeling is not good
- Most of the endoscope products are expensive and require significant investment, until the SVE…